Monday 20 September 2010

Treking in Chaing Mai

Hi all


Relatively quiet day today as went treking about 55mins north east of here. The weather was boiling in the morning and it was pretty heavy going due to the humidity, but spent lunch time swiming at a waterfall which was utter bliss & so refreshing....


However no sooner had we set off from there then the heavens opened and the rain just poured as only it can in Monsoon. It made the morning look like a stroll in the park as every climb and every descent was a mudslid. I really struggled as I am the first to admit I am not the fittest prson in the world, but now I have had a shower and got rid of all the mud I am glad we did it! - Honest!



So tonight quick curry and internet post then off for some well earned sleep............

Thanks for looking

Sara xx

0 comments: