Monday 13 September 2010

Day 1

Dear all

Well we finally got on the plane after a massively busy last 10 days of parties, handovers and final issues with the house renovations. We want to give a very big thanks to Hilary & Mark for all their help in getting our all sorted.
Now its Monday night & I am full of Chang Beer (6.4%!!) and a fabulous Green Curry which was served with a pile of coconut rice and spicy prawn crackers for 7 quid for the two of us.....result. I can't imagine why I was getting so stressed......

It was all a little mad in the last few days since my last post and I'm not really sure we got that excited about our trip in the preceding weeks & even when we got on the plane we just collapsed and slept most of the way. Now we are in Bangkok for 4 days we have a little more time to think about the next few weeks and make the ideas in our heads a reality.

I didn't manage to post the top 10 things I was looking forward to  last week so here are five of them to get you started.

 - Not getting up in the dark, going to work and getting home in the dark.
- (Hopefully) Seeing an Ashes victory in Perth (Dreaming!!) or Melborne (unlikely!) or Sydney ( One can but hope....)
- Visting Angkor Wat at dawn and watching the sun rise over the temple.....
- Not having to talk to builders....
- Seeing Tubey in Perth .... It isn't tour if your not there mate..

So with my Chang beer and good food doing its job I am going to sign off and collapse in bed with the thought that at least I don't have work tomorrow................... LOL (  although I do miss you ......)

Night & thanks for looking

Sara

PS - Dear work I did not pack my pressie hope you are not too disappointed...............

0 comments: