Sunday 31 October 2010

All Hallows Eve

Dear all

Happy All Hallows Eve to you all !

We are on our way to Siem Reap today which is published to take around 9 hours (but we have bets on 12 - that's Cambodia for you!!).

Despite the journey from hell I will not be missing being in England because:

- I don't have to keep bowls of chocolate to avoid the guilt if some kids knock & I don't have any goodies......
-Then feel guilty about eating whats left cos I've bought too much .....
- We avoid all the fancy dress parties (Angela I do enjoys yours........& I know this is more to keep H happy!)
- & finally don't have to wake up in the dark tomorrow morning knowing it will probably be dark when we get home from work despite having an extra hour in bed!!

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Sara

0 comments: